I am currently a graduate student in John Doyle’s group at Harvard. I received a master’s degree in Physics at National Taiwan University.
My research is using buffer gas cooling and magnetic trapping to study collision properties of atomic Nitrogen and NH with helium.
- H. Lu. Magnetic Trapping of Molecules via Optical Loading and Magnetic Slowing. Physical Review Letters, Accepted for Publication, 2014.
- H. Lu. Buffer Gas Cooling and Intense, Cold, Slow Molecular Beams. Chemical Reviews Special Issue on Ultracold Molecules, 112:4803, 2012.
- H. Lu, J. Piskorski, and J. Doyle. Cold and Slow Molecular Beam. submitted PCCP 2011.
- W. Campbell, T. Tscherbul, H. Lu, E. Tsikata, J. Doyle, and R.V. Krems. Mechanism of Collisional Spin Relaxation in S Molecules. Phys. Rev. Lett., 102:013003, 2009.
- M. Hummon, W. Campbell, H. Lu, J. Doyle, and Y. Wang. Magnetic trapping of atomic nitrogen and cotrapping of NH. Phys. Rev. Lett., 78:050702, 2008.
- W. Campbell, E. Tsikata, H. Lu, J. Doyle, and L. D. van Buuren. Magnetic Trapping and Zeeman Relaxation of NH (X-triplet-Sigma). Phys. Rev. Lett., 98:213001, 2007.