- K. Agarwal, R. Schmidt, M. Lukin, E. Demler, B. Halperin, V. Oganesyan, and G. Zarand. Magnetic Noise Spectroscopy as a Probe of Local Electronic Correlations in Two-Dimensional Systems. Phys. Rev. B, 95(155107), April 2017.
- S. Gopalakrishnan, K. Agarwal, E. Demler, M. Knap, and D. Huse. Griffiths effects and slow dynamics in nearly many-body localized systems. Phys Rev B, 93(134206), April 2016.
- K. Agarwal, E. Demler, and I. Martin. 1/f noise and generalized diffusion in random Heisenberg spin systems. Physical Review B, 92(184203), November 2015.
- K. Agarwal, S. Gopalakrishnan, M. Knap, E. Demler, and M. Muller. Anomalous Diffusion and Griffiths Effects Near the Many-Body Localization Transition. Phys. Rev. Lett., 114:160401, 2014.
- K. Agarwal, Emanuele G. Dalla Torre, B. Rauer, T. Langen, and J. Schmiedmayer. Chiral Prethermalization in Supersonically Split Condensates. Phys Rev Lett, 113:190401, 2014.
- K. Agarwal and I. Martin. Polaronic model of Two Level Systems in amorphous solids. Phys. Rev. B, 87:144201, 2013.