Fields of interest:
Quantum Optics, Quantum Information, Strongly Correlated Systems
Quantum simulation with ultracold gases, bosonic fractional quantum
Hall state in optical lattices and topological quantum computation,
optical bistabilities due to atomic momentum coherence, single-photon
switch and quantum transport properties of strongly interacting
photons in 1D waveguide
- M. Hafezi, E. Demler, D.E. Chang, and V. Gritsev. Far-field optical imaging and manipulation of individual spins with nanoscale resolution. Nature Physics, 6:912-918, 2010.
- M. Bajcsy, S. Hofferberth, T. Peyronel, M. Hafezi, A. Zibrov, V. Vuletic, M. Lukin, and V. Balic. Efficient All Optical Switching Using Slow Light Within a Hollow Fiber. Phys. Rev. Lett., 102:203902, 2009.
- M. Hafezi, E. Demler, M. Lukin, D.E. Chang, and V. Gritsev. Photonic Quantum Transport in a Nonlinear Optical Fiber. arXiv:0907.5206 2009.
- L. Jiang, A. Gorshkov, M. Hafezi, E. Demler, M. Lukin, G.K. Brennan, K. Hammerer, and P. Zoller. Anyonic Interferometry and Protected Pemories in Atomic Spin Lattices. Nature Physics, 4:482-488, 2008.
- M. Hafezi, M. Lukin, and Mukund Vengalattore. Optical Bistability at Low Light Level due to Collective Atomic Recoil. Phys. Rev. Lett., 101:063901, 2008.
- M. Hafezi, E. Demler, M. Lukin, and A.S. Sorensen. Fractional Quantum Hall effect in optical lattices. Phys. Rev. A, 76:23613, 2007.