I am a theorist primarily working in understanding novel effects of
correlation and dynamics realizable in ultracold atomic systems. I
completed undergraduate work at the Massachusetts institute of
Technology and am currently working with Prof. Demler as a graduate
student at Harvard.
- R. Cherng, E. Demler, V. Gritsev, and D.M. Stamper-Kurn. Dynamical instability of the XY spiral state of ferromagnetic condensates. Phys. Rev. Lett., 100:180404, 2008.
- R. Cherng and E. Demler. Roton softening and supersolidity in Rb spinor condensates. arXiv:0806.1991 2008.
- R. Cherng and E. Demler. Quantum Noise Analysis of Spin Systems Realized with Cold Atoms. New J. Phys., 9:33885, 2007.
- R. Cherng and E. Demler. Quantum noise analysis of Spin Systems Realized with Gold Atoms. New Journal of Physics, 9:7, 2007.
- R. Cherng, E. Demler, and G. Refael. Superfluidity and magnetism in multicomponent ultracold fermions. Phys. Rev. Lett., 99:130406, 2007.