- Chapter in Silicon Photonics," Topics Appl. Phys. Vol. 94, edited by L. Pavesi and D. J. Lockwood, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2004., "
- Chapter in Optical Microcavities," Advanced Series in Appl. Phys., Vol. 5, Ed. K. Vahala, World Scientific, 2004., "
- Electromagnetic Cavity with Arbitrary Q and Small Modal Volume without a Complete Photonic Bandgap," Optics Letters, 27, 1785 (2002). [PDF], "
- Microring- Resonator-Based Add-Drop Filters in SiN: Fabrication and Analysis," Optics Express, 12, 1437 (2004). [PDF], "
- Polarization Splitting and Rotating Through Adiabatic Transitions," in Integrated Photonics Research, A. Sawchuk, ed., Vol. 91 of OSA Trends in Optics and Photonics (Optical Society of America, 2003), Washington, DC, IMC3, 3 pages, June 2003. [PDF], "
- Fabrication and Analysis of Add-Drop Filters Based on Microring Resonators in SiN," in Proc. Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC), OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2004), Los Angeles, CA, vol. 1, TuL4, 3 pages, February 2004. [PDF], "
- An Interior-Ridge Silicon Microring Switch with Integrated Thermal Tuner," Advanced Photonics, 2015, OSA Technical Digest (online) (Optical Society of America, 2015) paper IM2B.5.. [PDF], "
- Maximally Confined Silicon Microphotonics for Communication and Computation," IEEE LEOS 19th Annual Workshop on Interconnections within High Speed Digital Systems, Santa Fe, May 2008., "
- Silicon Microphotonics for Communications, Computation, and Sensing Applications," Columbia University, Optics Seminar Series, December 2008., "