Research, Technical, Support, and Administrative Positions
Please check the MIT Jobs website and search for RLE to find positions available within our laboratory.
Faculty and Graduate Research Positions
RLE faculty and students resident in RLE are appointed directly by MIT academic departments or divisions:
- Biological Engineering Division
- Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Engineering Systems Division
- Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology
These units, rather than RLE, handle faculty hiring and admittance of graduate students to MIT degree programs. Undergraduate or graduate students seeking to explore the possibility of research assistantships in RLE should contact the RLE principal investigator associated with a relevant field of interest directly.