Strategic Communications, Media and Design
There are two primary objectives for RLE’s outreach efforts. The first is to communicate the remarkable activities and achievements of the Laboratory’s faculty, students and staff to our sponsors, the world-wide scientific and engineering community, and others with an interest in science and technology at the forefront. The second is to promote community and identity within RLE, facilitate common purpose, and to increase mutual understanding and support of the many discipline-spanning research and scholarly initiatives in RLE.
To achieve these objectives, RLE pursues Laboratory-wide efforts in both online and print media, as well as providing media and design services to RLE principal investigators and groups to help them promote their individual activities. These services include:
- Consultation, design, coding and hosting of group, major project, and major event web sites.
- Consultation, design and production of multi-media communication products.
- Design and production of books, proceedings, brochures and other traditional media.
- Design and production of identity products.
- Environmental and interior design consultation.
While the internal design team at RLE does not offer illustration services, scientific poster design services, or large-format printing, we do have outside sources that we would be happy to put you in touch with.
Manager of Media and Design