- H. Son, J. Park, Y. Lu, A. Jamison, W. Ketterle, and Tijs Karman. Control of reactive collisions by quantum interference. Science, 375(6584), March 2022.
- W. Ketterle, A. Jamison, An atomic physics perspective on the kilogram’s new definition. Physics Today73, (5):32, May 2020.
- H. Son, J. Park, W. Ketterle, A. Jamison, Collisional Cooling of Ultracold Atoms. Nature, 580(197), April 2020.
- W. Lunden, L. Du, M. Cantara, P. Barral, A. Jamison, W. Ketterle, Enhancing the capture velocity of a Dy magneto-optical trap with two-stage slowing. Physical Review A, 101(063403), June 2020.
- B. Shteynas, J. Lee, F. Top, J. Li, A. Jamison, W. Ketterle, and G. Juzeliūnas. How to dress radio-frequency photons with tunable momentum. Physical Review Letters, 123(033203), July 2019.
- J. Li, J. Lee, W. Huang, B. Shteynas, F. Top, A. Jamison, W. Ketterle, and S. Burchesky. A stripe phase with supersolid properties in spin–orbit-coupled Bose–Einstein condensates. Nature, 543(91), March 2017.
- T. Rvachov, H. Son, A. Sommer, J. Park, M. Zwierlein, W. Ketterle, A. Jamison, and S. Ebadi. Long-Lived Ultracold Molecules with Electric and Magnetic Dipole Moments. Phys. Rev. Lett. October 2017.
- J. Li, W. Huang, B. Shteynas, F. Top, E. Su, J. Lee, A. Jamison, W. Ketterle, Spin-Orbit Coupling and Spin Textures in Optical Superlattices. Phys. Rev. Lett. , 117(185301), October 2016.
Wed February 1, 2023
Physicists observe rare resonance in molecules for the first time
Wed March 9, 2022
Physicists steer chemical reactions by magnetic fields and quantum interference
Tue October 10, 2017 4:00 pm
Location:Harvard Jefferson 250
Fri April 20, 2018 2:00 pm
Location:MIT 26-214 and 26-210
Tue September 1, 2020 12:00 am
Julius de Hond, MIT
Hanzhen Lin, MIT