The 17th Canadian Workshop on Information Theory (CWIT 2022) will be held from June 5-8 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at the University of Ottawa’s Faculty of Engineering. Prof. Muriel Médard has been invited to give the Keynote address on Monday June 6 at 9:00AM. Her talk on universal decoding, “It’s not the code, it’s the noise,” builds on her work on GRAND with Ken Duffy and Rabia Tuğçe Yazıcıgil. The workshop is an in-person event held on the campus of the University of Ottawa’s Desmarais Hall, 55 Laurier Ave. East, Room 12102.
- Muriel Médard named NEC Professor of Software Science and Engineering
- Onalytica Who’s Who Report Highlights Influential 5G Experts
- Prof. Médard Panelist at ISIT 2022 WITHITS social event
- IEEE ISIT 2022 Tutorial: “Universal Decoding by Guessing Random Additive Noise Decoding – GRAND”
- Professor Muriel Médard chosen as the 2022 Kobayashi Award recipient