Professor Médard will be a keynote speaker at ACM MobiHoc 2021 with her talk: “Waste not, want not – using spectrum efficiently for low delay.” July 26th – July 29th, 2021 in Shanghai, China (hybrid event). For more information, please visit here.
- Muriel Médard named NEC Professor of Software Science and Engineering
- Onalytica Who’s Who Report Highlights Influential 5G Experts
- Prof. Médard Panelist at ISIT 2022 WITHITS social event
- IEEE ISIT 2022 Tutorial: “Universal Decoding by Guessing Random Additive Noise Decoding – GRAND”
- Professor Muriel Médard chosen as the 2022 Kobayashi Award recipient