Professor Médard will be a keynote speaker at ACM MobiHoc 2021 with her talk: “Waste not, want not – using spectrum efficiently for low delay.” July 26th – July 29th, 2021 in Shanghai, China (hybrid event). For more information, please visit here.
- GRAND: A Universal System for Decoding Any Type of Data Sent Across a Network
- Inspiring Academic Female Founders Interview Professor Médard
- “The future 6G paradigms: AI-enabled networks, cross-layering and wireless access”
- UIUC C3.ai Digital Transformation Institute Workshop on Networks of Machine Learning, for Machine Learning, by Machine Learning
- Bilkent University EEE Distinguished Seminar Series