Read this article from Boston University about “the first silicon chip that can decode any error-correcting code—even codes that don’t yet exist— potentially leading to faster and more efficient 5G networks and connected devices.”
- Photos from MWC “That’s My Slice” Panel, w/ Prof. Muriel Médard and Joe Constantine
- Clip of MWC “That’s My Slice” Panel w/ Prof. Muriel Médard & Joe Constantine
- MWC Barcelona – JMA “That’s My Slice” Panel on February 27th, 2023
- Photos from the ISSCC ORBGRAND Demo!
- Prof. Médard’s Feature in France’s The Good Life Magazine