The main driver of new traffic in current backbones has been data shared for Machine Learning. More data has been created in the past five years than in the previous 5,000 years of humanity and the trend is accelerating. Computation, storage, and communication are no longer interdependent, they are entirely merged. This highly interactive workshop explores this new reality and its technical underpinnings. Speakers and participants from industry and academia, who are leading these momentous changes, will provide perspectives on the present and prospective changes for the future.
- Bilkent University EEE Distinguished Seminar Series
- MIT CINCS / Hamilton Institute Seminar Series: Prof. Lalitha Sankar, ASU
- The 21st IEEE ICCT Keynote: “Deviation from the standard – towards opening up communications”
- IEEE 5G World Forum 2021 Keynote: “Beyond standardized codes – universal decoding through Guessing Random Additive Noise Decoding (GRAND)”
- Dean W. Lytle Electrical & Computer Engineering Endowed Lecture Series