- M. Shen, Y. Bu, P. Sattigeri, S. Ghosh, S. Das, and G. W. Wornell, "Post-hoc Uncertainty Learning using a Dirichlet Meta-Model", in Proc. AAAI Conf. Artif. Intel. (AAAI-2023), (Washington, DC), February 2023.
- T. Arikan, A. Weiss, H. Vishnu, G. B. Deane, A. C. Singer, and G. W. Wornell, "An Architecture for Passive Joint Localization and Structure Learning in Reverberant Environments", J. Acoust. Soc. Am., vol. 153, no. 1, pp. 665-677, January 2023.
- S. Medin, F. Durand, W. T. Freeman, and G. W. Wornell, "Can Shadows Reveal Biometric Information?", in Proc. Winter Conf. Appl. Comp. Vision. (WACV-2023), (Waikoloa, HI), January 2023.
- A. Lancho, A. Weiss, G. Lee, J. Tang, Y. Bu, Y. Polyanskiy, and G. W. Wornell, "Data-Driven Blind Synchronization and Interference Rejection for Digital Communication Signals", in Proc. Global Commun. Conf. (GLOBECOMM-2022), (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), December 2022.
- A. Shah, R. Dwivedi, D. Shah, and G. W. Wornell, "On Counterfactual Inference With Unobserved Confounding", in Proc. NeurIPS 2022 Workshop on Causality for Real-World Impact (CML4Impact-22), (New Orleans, LA), December 2022.
- X. Chen, L. Liu, D Guo, and G. W Wornell, "Asynchronous Massive Access and Neighbor Discovery Using OFDMA", IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, November 2022.
- J. W. Choi, G. Chowdhary, A. C. Singer, H. Vishnu, A. Weiss, G. W. Wornell, and G. Deane, "Online Segmented Recursive Least-Squares for Multipath Doppler Tracking", in Proc. Underwater Comm., Networking Conf. (UCOMMS-2022), (Lerici, Italy), August 2022.
- Gary C.F. Lee, Amir Weiss, Alejandro Lancho, Jennifer Tang, Yuheng Bu, Yury Polyanskiy, Gregory W. Wornell, "Exploiting Temporal Structures of Cyclostationary Signals for Data-Driven Single-Channel Source Separation", in Proc. Int. Workshop Mach. Learning Signal Process. (MLSP-2022), (Xi'an, China), August 2022.
- A. Weiss, T. Arikan, and G. W. Wornell, "Direct Localization in Underwater Acoustics via Convolutional Neural Networks: A Data-Driven Approach", in Proc. Int. Workshop Mach. Learning Signal Process. (MLSP-2022), (Xi'an, China), August 2022.
- A. Weiss, E. Huang, O. Ordentlich, and G. W. Wornell, "Blind Modulo Analog-to-Digital Conversion", IEEE Trans. Signal Processing, vol. 70, pp. 4586-4601, August 2022.