Our group is interested in using microrobots as platforms to investigate biomechanics, fluid mechanics, and other interesting physical phenomena at the millimeter scale. Leveraging meso-scale fabrication methods, we develop microrobots and microrobotic devices that demonstrate novel functions unseen in larger, traditional robots.
Click one of these projects to discover more:
- Aerial robot powered by soft actuators
- Hybrid aerial-aquatic microrobot
- Hybrid terrestrial-aquatic microrobot
- Flapping wing aerodynamics
- Biomimetic remora suction disk