We are always looking for highly-motivated students and postdocs to join the team. If you are interested in working together:
- PhD: please consider applying to MIT EECS PhD program and indicate me as a preferred reader when submitting your application.
- Meng, UROP, and SuperUROP: for MIT students, I recommend taking 6.3000 Signal Processing and/or 6.S045 Computational Imaging. I usually take on students from these courses. If you could not take these courses, please send your CV to help me understand your background. For students interested in summer internship positions, please send me an email with your CV and a statement to describe your past project highlights.
- Postdoc: please send me an email with your CV and a statement to describe your past project highlights.
For more information and employment inquiries:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
Visiting The Computational Biophotonics Lab
- Interactive MIT campus map with Building 36
- Printable maps of MIT
- Directions to MIT via public transportation, from Logan International airport, and by car from north, south, and west (including parking suggestions for cars and bicycles)
- MIT Campus Accessibility Map [pdf]